Ads 468x60px

1.3.12

Converse Nails

Converse Nail Art
Turn your nails into retro converse!
Products used:
  • Background color: Hot Pink from Sinful Colors in "Folly"
  • Glitter: Ulta-brand in "PiƱata-yada-yada"
  • Tip and laces: L.A. Colors Art Deco nail polish striper in white
  • Accents: L.A. Colors Art Deco nail polish striper in black


This design is a much simpler version of some different converse-nails I've seen around. This was after a few days of wear. My top coat was starting to wear off, I don't remember what it was but I think it was a base/top coat combined which are generally less shiny. I tried painting an old OPI glow in the dark top coat over the glitter and it didn't work but its tinted slightly purple. 






Check out this tutorial from www.youtube.com/cutepolish for a different take on the converse nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text