Ads 468x60px

15.12.12

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Hey There,
Today I am writing a quirky review on these really cool products I received from influenster.com!
I want to mention before I start that this product did not work out for me personally  (I'll explain) but I am definitely buying a set for my cousin because I think they are great!

Application process: These fake are the easiest things ever to apply! You just peel off a little plastic thing and press it on your nail; no glue, no drying time! I had to press some of them a little harder than others if they weren't lining up to the curve of my nail. I love that there are SO many of the nails in one set. There's more than enough for two applications so you can wear them for a really long time simply replacing a few here and there! 

The look: I LOVED the shape of these, very classic and not extra long and ridiculous at all. I used the leopard print pattern and I think it looks really cool personally. 

Wear: I'm just going to say it right off the bat, these did not last me a week. Some lasted through two showers and two sleeps but many did not. I'm not going to lie though, if it was getting loose I peeled it off. I didn't just let a floppy nail stay on my nail because I don't think that counts as it lasting. 

Removal: The ones that do stay on your nails long enough that you want to purposefully remove them, its not hard at all. I recommend washing your hands with hot/warm water and soap to loosen them but but you don't even need to do that. Also, they don't damage your nails at all upon removal like regular acrylics.

Cons: I just have to say, I probably won't wear these again because my nails are just too big for them! None of them fit on my thumb nail and I used all "thumb nail" ones for the rest of my fingers pretty much. I think these are better for tweens say 10-14 or any adult who doesn't have big nails. This isn't really their fault because my nail beds are just really big, but I can't honestly say I will repurchase for myself.

Where to buy: These are at drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Kmart, Walgreens, Walmart etc. They're only $5.99 for plain colors and $7.99 for patterns which is a great price for two applications! 

Check out more reviews on influenster.com
Click here to go straight to their page

XOXJULIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text