Ads 468x60px

1.4.12

Blue on Blue Stitched NOTD


Stitched Nail of the Day


A cute blue on blue design inspired from a lovely nail-blog I've just discovered!





Products used:




  • Sinful Colors (lighter blue) in Aquamarine

  • LA Colors Art Deco nail polish striper in white

  • Pure Ice (darker blue) 



From afar you don't really see the two different colors as much. If you have two colors that are even closer together, I highly recommend that to get a more subtle effect.





Up close you can see all I did was paint the nail lighter blue, add stripes of dark blue and dashed lines of white.






I just put the white lines wherever I wanted to make the blue lines end. Some lines were a little too thick or wispy along the edges so I just covered it with the "stitches"!














Here is my inspiration from blognailedit!





see her original blog post here:


Stitched Together







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text